The Individual Supervision Training is comprised of Introductory Training and Certification.
Introduction: Participants receive a Certificate of Attendance
There are 3 opportunities:
- Participation in an in-person Workshop.
- Free on-line training through the IMPACT website.
- Participation in a Personalized Workshop. See the types of Specialized PST we offer.
Certification Level: Master in PST
Prerequisite is completion of the Introductory Level Training. The Certification Level consists of:
- Audio taped supervision (approximately 3 cases).
- Upon successful completion of cases, trainee receives certification.
- Participation in ongoing monthly toll free PST Technical Assistance calls (as needed).
All trainees certified in PST will receive a certificate and will have free access to the PST network site.